"We need to be more grateful. It's one of the marks of strong character, to have a feeling of thanksgiving and gratitude for blessings that are ours. We need more of that spirit in our homes, in our daily associations, in church, everywhere. It's so easy to cultivate the spirit of appreciation." -Ezra Taft Benson

Thursday, March 7, 2013

{Calm}

Today I'm grateful for the calm that comes from doing what you know to be right. 

Up until a month ago I was planning on serving an LDS mission- after a while I found that it wasn't what I was supposed to be doing.  I found that I'm supposed to go on with my education. 

Today I met with an adviser for the school I'm planning on attending in the fall.  It is so nice to know, from the peace that I feel, that I'm doing the right thing with my life.  My Heavenly Father has definitely been watching out for me and taking care of me. 

It's amazing to see how often I see his hand in my life and I'm so grateful for that!

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing. I really think I needed to hear it, too! it's funny how things switch on you. Not that serving a mission is a WRONG thing..there just might be something better for YOU. I love this. Your faith is remarkable. :)

    we&serendipity

    ReplyDelete