I'm the luckiest girl alive, I've had the opportunity in the last 2 years to have 3 different sets of roommates (12 different girls). And they are ALL pretty fantastic girls, I've been lucky to learn a little something from each of them. I'm so grateful that all of them have been so happy and fun to be around. They've all been such a joy in my life. I can honestly say that I've had some of the best roommates around. They've all taught me a lot about myself.
I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father put these girls in my life. I know that he put each one of them in my life for some reason.
I'm also SUPER grateful for snow. Today was the first day that It's snowed, and stuck. It's so beautiful outside. I hope it stays for Christmas because I LOVE having a white Christmas! I'm so grateful for how beautiful it looks. Snow is so so pretty!
No comments:
Post a Comment