Hi! How are you doing today? Me? I'm doing quite well, thank you. I
just wanted to share something that I was thinking about today.
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the kings horses and all the kings men
couldn't put humpty together again.
..... but the King could.
Sometimes
in life we have great falls, sometimes we get really hurt emotionally
or spiritually. And sometimes no one can put us back together again.
No one can pick up ALL the pieces and make it okay. Sometimes no one can make us
smile a genuine smile or genuinely laugh. Sometimes no one else can
make us see ourselves as we are. Most times, no one can heal us. And no one can get us entirely back on track in life.
But there is one who
can. Our Heavenly King will help pick us up when we fall, he'll dust
us off and help to bandage our wounded souls. I say bandage and not
heal because sometimes we need to hurt a little bit to help us to grow
stronger. He wont always just heal us because it is for our good to
heal with time. However he will it make it entirely okay with his Plan of
Happiness. He can show us who we really are, and what our real worth
is. And it is only with His help that we are able to get our lives back
on track (I can fully testify of this). God is the only one who will
EVER be able to put us completely back together again. His men and
horses can still try, but most times they need the help of the King to
completely heal the souls and hearts of those who fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment