
However, that music wasn't always so beautiful. The composer spent hours writing, playing and listening to various parts to ensure that they fit together and sounded nice. He took months or even longer of careful planning to compose each part for the various instruments in just a way that it would not sound like chaos.
Now what about the musicians. After receiving the music they take weeks of hard work, practice, and rehearsals in order to produce a successful concert. They have to plan and prepare too. They practice various phrases meticulously. Sometimes they don't understand how it all fits together in the end, especially the parts that appear much more sad or hard; but they trust the composer, the music, and their conductor. They tune and re-tune, and they follow their conductor and his advice every step of the way.
Much of this is like my life, and well all of our lives. Our Heavenly Father has planned, and composed so many events for our symphony. He spent precious time caring for us, and then listening to us. He allowed sad and hard times to come into our lives. He also allowed for times of joy and excitement. Sometimes we don't always see how it fits together and how it's going to come out not sounding like chaos. At those times we just have to trust Heavenly Father, the Scriptures and the Holy Ghost and continue practicing faith meticulously. The composer can make more of our lives than we can.

This is a realization I had last night. I couldn't help but think, this morning at 2:30, how grateful I am for the way things are working out. Heavenly Father is definitely writing a beautiful song for me. It's full of rough challenging times, but it's also full of extreme happiness. At times I stopped trusting him, I stopped trusting my conductor- and I thought I was playing straight chaos, but as I trusted him again he added so much more to the music to have it become a beautiful tune again. He has taken time and love to create an incredible orchestration just for me. And he has done the same for you also.
He can definitely make more out of our lives than we can.
No comments:
Post a Comment